I'm confused :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestuff

Reaction score
I didn't get a confirmation email, so I entered the lottery again. But, when I tried re-entering (it has been after 24 hours, I think), this message came up:

I use the exact same details every time, and when I went on the winners list, I couldn't see anyone (in fact, I can never see any winners from the previous night on the winners list)

So..umm..did I win last night without getting an email or is someone using the same details as me?

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
It must of created it since it is in the database - but it might have been put forward to another lottery or something. Since the server is currently going up and down, I cannot tell if the account really exists or is in the database as a reserved account for you :)

Did you make sure that you typed your email address correctly?

freestuff

Reaction score
yeah, I definately typed in the address correctly, since it was a paste straight from gmail itself :)
Plus, I got that confirmation email thingy that it had been entered (copy and paste from email):

"Thank you for signing up with x10Hosting. Your application for free web hosting has been submitted into our daily lottery and you will be notified by E-mail if you are accepted. Please click the link below to confirm your E-mail address.

(I deleted the link)

Good luck!
-x10Hosting.com "

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
I am not seeing the account in the database, that may mean that the database hasn't been updated

freestuff

Reaction score
sorry for the double post

I signed up again, after a good few hours, but it's still giving the same error. So..has the database not been updated?
Sorry for being a nuisance
Me--->:bash: <--Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.