I'm confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.

themindx

Reaction score
Before the new changes, I was put on escalated support and suddenly I find out that the support system won't help me anymore, so now I just want help with my website since I've had a "404 Not Found" page for the last 2 or 3 weeks now! I got no idea what to do now and all I really want is to be able to access my information. My website is at http://cftxp.net.

Thanks for any help!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Can you log onto cPanel via https://level.x10hosting.com:2083/ ?

2. Does it show your add-on domain?

3. Go to Advanced Zone Editor

4. Select your domain

5. Edit the A record for that domain to 198.91.81.3

themindx

Reaction score
Well, all of those things were already there on my CPanel. For some reason all of the subdomains I had for the domain before the update 3 weeks ago still appear when I go to those links but on my CPanel, they aren't there, so I got no idea whether to change those settings or not because my A record does say "198.91.81.3" and still no page appears, but all of the subdomains I had still work despite not technically being on my CPanel.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You can also try to use the "reset" button.

No matter what the cPanel says, x10's nameservers are pointing your paid domain to 69.175.121.66, your old server. So you have to force it to change.

Last edited:

themindx

Reaction score
Guess my information's gone no matter what. Well, I don't know exactly where the "reset" button is located, is it in the CPanel or elsewhere? Or should I do something with the name servers on my domain?

Also, thanks for helping. :)

bobgalka

Reaction score
@essellar... thanks for the link .... hit the reset last night, and this morning all is right with the world again ;O)
I'll go mark my 3 week old ticket as resolved.

Bob

jensen

Reaction score
Is "themindx" and "bobgalka" working on the same site?

http://cftxp.net/ seem to be working fine. I can see the page and here's some text copied from the front page... I don't see any 404 even on the other links on the page

--text copied from front page of cftxp--

What is it?
The CftxP Network is one with the philosophy that bases itself on "CftxP": Courage, freedom, trust, & eXPerience. It takes courage to express your love for freedom and trust to learn and gain from your experiences, and this is how I personally think and feel how social justice works. I, so far the sole proprietor of this network, am Christopher Fornesa and you can read more about me in the "About Me" and "Resume" sections.

themindx

Reaction score
Yeah, descalzo and essellar's advice worked for me so it's working fine now.

Thanks for your help everyone! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.