I'm in need of a template.

swirly

Reaction score
Ok, I need an original template. I would like something like this: http://www.zymic.com/free-templates/121/live-preview/. I like blues, greens, and blacks. I need an area for news, a menu, ad(s), and an area for a scroll box. I would like as much as can be edited in the html/php or whatever, like the titles and such, like the other one how you can edit the titles of the boxes. I don't need any type of login stuff. If you want to apply, just make a rough draft or make a full version. I would like it sliced and the code, i would also like .psds and whatnot. The title for now I guess is Swirlyetc. its a site for my rants, and games, and interesting stuff i find. I havent been around lately so idk what a point is worth now. Just post or pm me and we can work out a deal. If I forgot anything just ask. I might want to change stuff around so ill update this.

swirly

Reaction score
And to ask the author to do that it costs money. I just said I wanted one somewhat similar to that one. I want a custom one that no one else has.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Well you could do what i did,

Keep the general look but mod it to be yours. Change the style,

Maybe even change around the colors.

swirly

Reaction score
I'm willing to negotiate a price. I would do it myself but I'm not all that good at photoshop. I might try to do something myself. But I'm not sure.

Sohail

Reaction score
So around how many credits would you offer for a good one?

swirly

Reaction score
idk like 500? idk more? idk how much points are worth anymore with the new system and all.

medphoenix

Reaction score
I saw your other post, now I got an idea...
Why you can download it and use? you can re modify it...(or ask me how to do it)

Last edited: