Im losing patience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr1991

Reaction score
X10Hosting is great, no doubt about it, no I am not trying to say X10Hosting sucks, i just can't wait till all problems are resolved, I have the urge to design websites! AHH, I can't wait! :dunno:

alvaroag

Reaction score
you may know a server move can't be done in one hour. the movement itself takes some time, and then there can be some configuration problems. also, ocrey is updating the kernel version and the httpd, and some other services, to give us a better hosting.

amr1991

Reaction score
oh really? wow thats cool, i thought it was just moving the accounts to different servers in the same building. Thx corey for all your hard work :biggrin:

jaint

Reaction score
actually I think it's just a server problem because I haven't seen any posts from corey about the downtime.

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Im losing patience...
That's nice. Wait, how many people care?

If you dont have enough patience right now, you probably didnt have enough to begin with.

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
wow, if you have a problem with my post, don't even read it dumbass

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
^^ Now don't be harsh...he is just as mad as most of you on the forums.

Just wait till the server comes back up....the server is locked up right now....its not responding.

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
amr1991 said:
wow, if you have a problem with my post, don't even read it dumbass
I dont have a problem with your post, I just think you're a whiny little retard who gets mad about things that dont really matter. As a matter of fact, I couldnt care less about your stupid post. However, it's stupid to come and whine about a FREE service being down when you could just wait a LITTLE while and all your problems will be over.

And even over looking that, your response was even more retarded! How can I have a problem with your post if I dont read it? What, do you think I'm psychic and I know if your post is going to be stupid before I even read it? Oh yea, that makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
now Skilzat99X does have a very good point, this is a FREE service, so stop complaining, i know you have the urge to design as i do too, i know how it feels, but it feels much better when the server is up, but Skilzat99X, i think your reply to him was a bit rude, nevertheless i really dislike the n00bs that complain about every little thing and then don't even read the news..

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
well, i've been at school, I don't have much time, he doesn't know my schedule and neither do you, i barely have enough time for leisure.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
amr1991 said:
well, i've been at school, I don't have much time, he doesn't know my schedule and neither do you, i barely have enough time for leisure.

And this somehow exempts you from us who go to college from 8-5 then work at a crappy job from 6-12?

I still find it easy enough to, you know, search. Takes me less time to search than it does to post a new topic for gods sakes, so don't even try to play the, "I'm too busy" card. You're obviously not too busy to whine about not being able to design in your aparently crammed schedule.

(clipped the rest of the post before replying, it basically boiled down to a very elongated "stfu")

I'm gunna leave it at this: If you're that antsy to design, I see two options:

1) Leave. There's other hosts out there, and I highly doubt they're all doing a server transfer right now.
2) Get apache. Install apache. Use apache. Designing problem solved, test it at home.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
oh...another option...
get the stick out of your ass, amr1991, if you're gonna complain about the BEST free hosting there is, you don't deserve to be here! :thefinger

Hetic06

Reaction score
i see the bad options here remind me that i should leave, feel sorry myself to read this thread

Chris Z

Reaction score
nah hectic...i told you the news, then you got it, you don't keep complaining unlike this dude, you are patient, i don't see you posting dumb topics like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.