i'm sorry I let my account go inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicexi45

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry I forgot to visit the forums and let my account go inactive. It doesn't seem to let me open the normal support request for that.

Is there a way I can get my account back in good standing? I really love your hosting.

I believe that I understand from the Disk Space Policy Change thread (http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/172734-disk-space-policy-change.html) that I need to physically host my actual website here.

I have been meaning to do that all year, but I have been busy. I will do that ASAP if I can get access to control panel back.

Also, if I had too many files uploaded please let me know (I think it was still under 1GB, I don't remember).

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

I see from another thread that I should add my exact account name since it is different than forum name

dicexi

(same as forum name but without the 45)

Also, it is ok if my files were deleted, that's understandable since i was gone for 2 months.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it looks like you were gone too long and the account automatically terminated itself. After it's all deleted, it's permanently gone. There's nothing to bring back on it because it doesn't exist anymore. Feel free to sign up for an account again. Be sure to login to your account panel first, and it'll allow you to connect it to your current forum username and email. https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

dicexi45

Reaction score
That link seems to be dead.

Also, I am encountering an eternal loop when I try to sign up again.

I sign in and go to my Account Management Panel.

I click hosting at the top.

It says I need to sign up again:

"Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now. "

That link goes to the main page.

On the main page if I enter a name, or go to any of a few different free sign up links it makes me sign in again for some reason. Then it goes to my Account Management Panel. Back to step one. Repeat.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

I tried it in another browser and it does the same thing...

Perhaps my account can be deleted completely so that I may sign up again with the same name and email?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It is deleted completely so that you may sign up again with the same name and email. That's what I told you in my reply. Please try again. Even if it means to keep one tab open with you signed into your account panel, and then another tab with you in the main page to sign up again.

dicexi45

Reaction score
Hello calistoy,

Thanks you very much for all of your help.

I just kept trying the steps in my last post and eventualy it stopped sending me back to the login screen.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything differently the time it worked, perhaps I was just having some strange cookie issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.