Image verification & guest book not working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
I've list of problem which are:

1) Image verification [Captcha code ] is not working, it's not displaying the image. I'm very sure the code is correct coz i've tested that in my local.

2) Flash Guest book too not displaying... its just say loading then nothing. And its fine working in my localserver.

3) Am not able to upload picture in my zenphoto gallery too. It only gives following error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxx.edu.np and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.xxxxxx.edu.np Port 80

It would be great help if any one can say what's actually is the problem in my site. Every things fine working in my local.
Beside that i've chmod the folder as instructed.

Than-x in advance.
Edit:
i'm in : Cossacks.x10
My php version according to control panel : Basic PHP Configuration - Upgrade pending

Last edited:

sanfreda

Reaction score
I've list of problem which are:

3) Am not able to upload picture in my zenphoto gallery too. It only gives following error.
If you're on PHP v.1, uploads are disabled. I believe they are enabled in version 2.

I am also having a problem with a 500 error on my site with MediaWiki. I too am on Cossacks, and I am wondering if our problems are somehow related?

Check your error log: do you see a reason for the error?
Nothing shows up in mine...

- Ben

sgrpdl

Reaction score
@ sanfreda
Ya you are correct, upgrading php ver worked for my zenphoto and contact page image verification. Thanks to x10 Tech guy.

BUT

Flash Guestbook is still NOT working, its just says lodaing........... then after nothing.

My ajax based Yshout box too not working :( Don't know why?? what is problem now. :(
Edit:
wow flash guest book seems working now..

But Yshout box still not working :( ...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.