Images no show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starskey

Reaction score
All of my images are not showing up. I can't figure out why they aren't. They were working not two days ago, but when I looked at all my sites, none of the images are working. They just come up with the broken image image. I've checked the Hotlinking feature, and that doensn't seem to be the problem. Has anyone heard of anything?

My site is located at: http://itech.x10hosting.com

I have a lot of hotlinked images that don't come up, but I also use linked javascripts that all seem to be working proporly.

Thanks for your help.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Starskey said:
All of my images are not showing up. I can't figure out why they aren't. They were working not two days ago, but when I looked at all my sites, none of the images are working. They just come up with the broken image image. I've checked the Hotlinking feature, and that doensn't seem to be the problem. Has anyone heard of anything?

My site is located at: http://itech.x10hosting.com

I have a lot of hotlinked images that don't come up, but I also use linked javascripts that all seem to be working proporly.

Thanks for your help.
Hmm.. Maybe it's on your end? I can see them all fine and dandy!

Fatality

Reaction score
Same here. What browser are you using?

Firefox might not like the way your site´s images are placed in the template, if you use Firefox.

I am using Internet Explorer to view your page and it all seems to work perfectly fine.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Fatality said:
Same here. What browser are you using?

Firefox might not like the way your site´s images are placed in the template, if you use Firefox.

I am using Internet Explorer to view your page and it all seems to work perfectly fine.
When ever I update my site Fire fox won't show the update. Fire fox will do weird things. If you have I.E Thry that. (unless thats what your using.)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see them too! I don't find any problem, is this the only site you have that problem with?

Starskey

Reaction score
AH, I figured it out, it's my stupid ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall. I turned it off, and all of the images loaded fine. Does anyone eles have Zone Alarm Pro and know the settings so that the images will load for me?

Thanks again!

Fatality

Reaction score
Ahh, thats a pain isn't it.

Well good luck with your site. Any further questions just ask.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.