Images Not loading??

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpled2

Reaction score
Recently, I researched the fact that some images don't load or just show a "Broken Link", So I tried to check some of the files themselves that are uploaded and re-named them more appropriately, but still has the same effect.

Is there something that I am overlooking, The other Issue is, I cant seem to add scripts , java, even Css that allow me to customize, alas- I am thinking of rebuilding my site from scratch without the use of a CMS.

Or- is this a result of Not having Premium Hosting?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That kind of error might be a .htaccess conflict or a permissions issue; do you have an example of any of the images that aren't loading? (I'm seeing images when I load the site but I'm not sure if there's some that aren't loading that should be)

purpled2

Reaction score
Hi there, Yes- I did some research and it seems that it also may be attributed to something to do with Picasa No showing Images even though they are in a "shared" folder. Oddly enough, those images that i have on Picasa Only show after I log in.
I retrospect, I tried different browsers, all with the same result, I have a Navigation bar on the top right that only shows "broken" links.
Firefox just shows a Red X. and IE, it doesn't show at all. I tried to build a New Menu Via HTML, ufortunately all that shows was a bunch of broken links. I thinking of just rebuilding my site from scratch again. this Cms is starting to be a real pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.