Images not loading???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrios

Reaction score
Two days ago the images on my site haven't been appearing. And now they all don't appear. I have tried re-uploading my site. Any Suggestions.

Username: jeffrios
Subdomiain: survivorstuff.x10hosting.com
Account Type: Advanced

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything I'm finding points to one of two things:

1) The images aren't there ( http://survivorstuff.x10hosting.com/images/survivor13cast_story.jpg returns a 404 error)
2) A .htaccess file is blocking access to those files (as was the case with part of my site)

Not to seem odd or make you feel bad, but are you sure you uploaded the image when you reuploaded your site? I've missed that part before (and thrown the worlds biggest hissy fit about it too)

jeffrios

Reaction score
What you mentioned .hta somehow that prompt me to remember hot link protection, somehow I left it on and it was messing with my site. All of the images EXCEPT the background works on my main homepage. www.survivorstuff.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

jeffrios

Reaction score
Well I got a fix for know but some reason the frontpage theme background won't display. I just disabled the theme and placed a background. Once again thanks for all of your help everyone! Have a good night!

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for using x10Hosting. If you need more support on this topic, please open this topic again. If you have a new question, please open a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.