Imports around the world???

Michan1

Reaction score
Yesterday i went to some storage sales, and i found 2 importers around the world, (mostly from china)

thing is, i found the most unusual things in their lots, like nintendo Vii (yes, vii, not wii), apple o-pod (not i-pod) and a lot of mp4 players from various brands wich it would take me a year to pronounce properly,

but there where good things, like PS3, but then i wonder if they re really that, or not another 8-bit console clone, i couldnt tell, but im sure i saw a big bad red post saying MADE IN CHINA

and for that visit, i brought to myself several of those mp4 players, i had to check them like 5 times just to make sure there wherent any defectives on them, a laptop, (gateway, under $500, an MX6938m, wich was an import from Mexico, and works wonders! look on gateway homepage for its specs!) and several other things

so, whats your opinion overall about this imports? we all know quality may suck (china ones), and as a side note, the instruction manuals looked like they where written by engrish.com

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I see them too. They make identical gadgets too. They also make cellphones and rename Nokia as Nokla. You can't make them out. Only when you notice closely you realise they are fakes. But they work and come cheap. It is a cheap alternative, but you neither get service nor warranty.

Michan1

Reaction score
speaking of such, does anyone knows a webpage link that manages imports arround the world? such as Anime, Manga and misc.

btw the laptop turned out to be original,