In the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak92

Reaction score
Hey my account is zak92. My plan is Corporate. I have my domain and site. I cannot put my site up soon but have forums on sib.desipride.us.to.
I do not want my accoutn terminated. I cannot also place any pages on desipride.us.to(my original domain)
I do not want to do that currently. What shall i do to not get my account terminated.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
A working site and ads must go up a.s.a.p. if you do not want to get suspended.

zak92

Reaction score
i have a running forum but on a subdomain would that be ok?

Zenax

Reaction score
I think so, as long as when someone goes to your domain the first thing they see is the forums and they must contain ads.

Regards
Zenax

P.S Don't take my word for it, make sure a MOD clariy's this first!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Mod = Moderator. One of the staff here at x10.

As for your hosting plan, when someone goes to your subdomain, domain, or whatever you have ... it must either go to a webpage or a CMS page or a forum. Something to show your account is active and live.

Since you stated you had a forum, you will then need to have the proper advertisements on your forum. If you don't know how ... you can tell us here what forum software you are using and someone that knows how can help you out with that. :)

zak92

Reaction score
No no its ok. I have ads and everything set. Its just that i wont have anything on my main domain. I have it on a subdomain. Will be account still be deleted.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
If there is not a website at the main domain (The one linked in your Account Info, and shows by "Welcome DOMAINHERE.com" in cPanel), then it will most likely get suspended again, because that is the only domain Acct Managers see.

lambada

Reaction score
Yes - aslong as you put the ads.
Try not to have that page for too long though - site coming soon doesn't look good to any visitors ;)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, but it MUST have the ads.

zak92

Reaction score
So any page with ads is acceptable. I may have this for a month because of my examinations. I cannot launch my site because im very busy with them and i dont want to lose my hosting. I have a forum up and running. Thank you for your support anyways.

lambada

Reaction score
Anytime. If you have another problem just say so.

Issues resolved

:lockd:

Status
Not open for further replies.