Inactive Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Ok, so all accounts that are "inactive" and suspended before January 21st will be terminated, all accounts with no ads will be suspended and emails sent to the admins. All these extra accounts with no one using them is a waste of space, space that alot of other people would like. So if your account is "inactive" or suspended after Januray 21st, you will need to get it unsuspended or active before it is suspended for a week, because we will start terminating old inactive and suspended accounts.

Its a fair warning, and it will need to keep going until the server gets more ram.

This should also help with server stability and it should help the server load.

[Edit] Server load spikes may happen when the server is trying to delete a bunch of the accounts at once, if there is a spike it should only last for about 10 minutes max. Sorry for any inconveniance.

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Certainly looking forward to anything the team can do to reduce the down time and account suspension. Don't mind a little down time to make sure we get more uptime in the future. Was worried about the recent downtime but was relieved that it was a transfer to a better server.

elforo

Reaction score
well i dont know wots goin on tbh, my site is down again, and whilst i appreciate the admins efforts there has been more downtime l8ly than uptime...fingers crossed this sorts it.

B

Brandon

There are DNS problems currently, please wait the staff is trying to fix this as soon as posible

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Ok, so all accounts that are "inactive" and suspended before January 21st will be terminated, all accounts with no ads will be suspended and emails sent to the admins.

Isn't it past the 21st?

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
I'm worried... My account keeps getting suspended for inactivity when blatantly I have been logging onto cpanel. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account would have to be suspended SINCE Jan 21st. I'm sure that no one here has had their account suspended over a week. We're going to be putting in a new way to log activity soon also.

mrlunget

Reaction score
Thanks x10hosting staff! I remember when you guys did this last time the speed improved greatly and the servers were a lot stabler then before.

motokruisers

Reaction score
I cant seem to login to my cpanel. can anyone give me a link to to where you put your username and pass. thanks

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
motokruisers said:
I cant seem to login to my cpanel. can anyone give me a link to to where you put your username and pass. thanks
yoursub.x10hosting.com/cpanel...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm finishing up this script DarkD made, and it will most likely be ran tonight. That means, you guys better get your account's unsuspended if they were suspended before the 21st. Consider this your final warning..

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
haha now its january 23rd and earlier, so if your accounts been suspended for a while, its a fair warning :)

motokruisers

Reaction score
My site went down again, I dont want it to get deleted pls. help me out. I did not get any emails
motokruisers.com
motokrsr

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Mines down to, but I set my account e-mail to one hosted on x10's server.

XD

I trust them.

Y

ymca

my site is on\off like two weeks by now ...
i hope that this script will help get back all of the sites that were on\off.

Goodluck

peace ;)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Script will be run within the next two hours. Final final warning! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.