inactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteshepherd

Reaction score
I registered with X10hosting on January 14th. On February 15th, my account was suspended "due to inactivity" even though I have been reasonably active--I have been logging in at least once a week. On February 18th, my account was unsuspended. On February 20th, my account was suspended again, for the same reason. The report I got said that I was required to log in once a month, so getting re-suspended 2 days after getting unsuspended really doesn't make any sense. After a little more research, I was able to find something that tracks my log-ins, but, apparently, it is defective; it says that I haven't logged in since January 14th. Please find some way to fix this, as I do not want to have to unsuspend my account every time I log in.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Only logging into the Forums count.
cPanel and/or Account Panel do not count.

When you unsuspend yourself, the system checks your last Forum login, and if it is > 31 days, it puts you in the queue to suspend again, it does not reset the clock.

Since you logged in the Forums to post this, you are no longer Inactive. But if you unsuspended yourself before you logged in here, you might have to unsuspend yourself one last time in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.