Increased disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdavid13561

Reaction score
I have noticed that I am unable to upload any more files, and have just seen your recent fair usage policy changes. Would you please be kind enough to increase the disk space that you have made available for my account, of david9c.x10.mx
I believe that I have qualified on the three criteria required for the increase, and would now like to add some more videos that have just been filmed of me doing some new card magic.
Regards,
David

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is actually another restriction set by the TOS specifically that you've hit the limit on:

* Personal Image\Video Galleries: Personal galleries are limited to 1GB of disk space for images and videos.

Even if you get the disk space restriction lifted from your account, should you go over the 1GB in total for all of your videos together in your account, you risk suspension for violation of TOS. I suggest maybe using a third-party download/streaming service for the rest of your videos so you can keep adding the availability of them to your site through embedding and download links.

As soon as you acknowledge my reply, I'll escalate your support thread to the ticket system so an admin can help lift the limits from your account.

dcdavid13561

Reaction score
Sorry, I hadn't noticed the limit of pictures/videos of 1GB.
I'll reduce the files, however, the disk usage and bandwidth usage graphs don't work on the 'control' page, and I don't know the current amount of space that I have to reduce by.
I'd appreciate help with this information.
Regards,
David

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Give me approximately 60 seconds and I'll get the disk usage on your account, along with a folder breakdown :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
4.0K cgi-bin
4.0K index.htm
4.0K index_orig.html
1.3G videos

So right now, about 300mb or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.