index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

entity517

Reaction score
I just made an account and replaced that original index file with my own one, but the old page that says my account was created and welcome to x10hosting.com is still up. How do I get it to show my page?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I just made an account and replaced that original index file with my own one, but the old page that says my account was created and welcome to x10hosting.com is still up. How do I get it to show my page?

I am able to view your website fine - I see a "Smitty's Movie Corner" page.

Try refreshing the page by pressing Ctrl+F5 or clear your browser's cache and try again.

If problems persist, feel free to post back.

playminigames

Reaction score
make sure it is in the right directory, the "public_html" directory. Make sure that it actually uploaded, good luck entity517!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
make sure it is in the right directory, the "public_html" directory. Make sure that it actually uploaded, good luck entity517!

It seems like everything's uploaded properly in the right directory. The problem seems to be with the original poster's browser caching.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yea, it was my cache...Completely forgot >.>

Thanks everyone though

lol No problem.

Generally, any problems with newer versions of web pages not showing up properly can be resolved with a page refresh or a browser cache clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.