Info required on Filezilla FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourksongs33

Reaction score
Am very new to x10hosting, So it would be nice if you assist me to access the ftp with my host info.
Here are my query:
Am using FILEZILLA.

Host = ? but i have used ftp.carolelamour.x10hosting.com
Username = ? but i have used ksongs
Password = ? ***redacted***
Port = I just left blank.

Why i am not able to access. It displays "Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Last edited by a moderator:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it's not safe to post your password. please edit.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't edit anyone's entries, but there is something that you can do to secure your account. Go login to your account panel and change your password IMMEDIATELY. https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php It'll change the password for your account panel, cPanel, and forum account all at once.

As for the info you require:

Host = ksongs.x10.mx
Username = your cPanel username
Password = your cPanel password
Port = 21

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I have removed your password from the post. However, as specified earlier, you should change your password immediately.

yourksongs33

Reaction score
Fortunately, I managed to change the password. I never thought that Support ticket will be published as a forum post.
Nevertheless, Thnx to all who assisted me.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I have removed your password from the post. However, as specified earlier, you should change your password immediately.

Thank u Bro.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I can't edit anyone's entries, but there is something that you can do to secure your account. Go login to your account panel and change your password IMMEDIATELY. https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php It'll change the password for your account panel, cPanel, and forum account all at once.

As for the info you require:

Host = ksongs.x10.mx
Username = your cPanel username
Password = your cPanel password
Port = 21

Perfect assistance. Thanks for ur Assistance.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Fortunately, I managed to change the password. I never thought that Support ticket will be published as a forum post.
Nevertheless, Thnx to all who assisted me.

As a rule of thumb, never post your password anywhere, even in private areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.