Information on fixing router

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
hi fellow forum members

I have these questions on router

How do u fix a router from the usb modem to the router???

anybody have extensive information on this please post it here, the links tutorial or information you have experienced on on this related topic

thanks my lovely fellow forum member

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Are you trying to attach a USB modem to a router?

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
stealth_thunder said:
hi fellow forum members

I have these questions on router

How do u fix a router from the usb modem to the router???

anybody have extensive information on this please post it here, the links tutorial or information you have experienced on on this related topic

thanks my lovely fellow forum member
If you're trying to connect a USB modem to an ethernet-only router, it's not going to happen. You'll have to get a new modem that supports ethernet output. (I'm assuming that's what you're asking... I could be wrong.)

Neuromancer

Reaction score
There are routers out there that support USB modems.. but they are rare..

If you could post what devices you have we could assist you better.

Most likely what you are going to have to do is setup the modem on one computer and then attach the computer to the router and then share the device with the rest of your network. This way you will still get internet acess for all.

This will suck up some power on the computer though and your BEST bet is to get an ethernet modem.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
thanks fellow forum members I be going to my friends house to personally view the situation and go to the retail computer technical store to purchase the require hardware.

you people have help me realised the usb modem is a rare type of hardware to be able to be compatible with routers thanks alot