Internal Server Error 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hi

Ok I was testing things out with mambo then after that I desided to remove it and reinstall it. But while doing this somthing went realy wrong and I can't reinstall mambo. While in the process when I tryed to unintall it I keept on getting the same dam screen and there were two options one was "prepair mambo for removel" and the secound was "remove mambo" and when I clicked "prepair mambo for removeal" then I got the first Internal Server Error and I got sick of it and I deleted the database and the folder but for some reson Cpanel does not update and the removed membo is there. Now the problem is wrose I can install a new mambo or any other Cpanel (Fatisico) Software. The wirerd problem is that I can access the administration CP of the current membo but I can't view the page (I get the Internal Server Error Page)

Were I get the error

http://www.csoft.x10hosting.com/site/

Were I don't get the error

http://csoft.x10hosting.com/site/administrator/index2.php

Can some one tell me WTF is doing on!!!?

I reinstalled 2 time and all of the instalations were the same.

Please Help
Thank you,
Chirantha

snakebiter

Reaction score
I have this error too
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mobile.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have tried chmodding as the sticky mentioned to no avail :sad:
Also, a newly created phpinfo.php
PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
chmodded 0777 does not work either :sad:

Please Help :eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I will have to notify an admin about this. There could be a problem with Fantastico.

Conor

Reaction score
I got that message on one of my clients site the other night but the next morning everything was fine...we'll check it out though and get back to you.

snakebiter

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I will have to notify an admin about this. There could be a problem with Fantastico.
tnx

i think its a problem with php as phpinfo does not work

good luck in fixing it guys :eek:riginal:

Status
Not open for further replies.