Internal Server Error, and upgrage account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenkana71

Reaction score
dear,

I'm Nhu Anh, webmaster of tenkana-qa website which is hosted on your server at tenkana.x10.mx.
Your service is pretty good and thank you for kindly providing.

However, today (02/14/2011) my site does not work properly even though the late yesterday night it still worked. I dont know the reason but the things below is what I see on the browser:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can still access FTP, control panel to my domain... Everything seems to work well but my site. I dont know how to resolve the problem, could you help me to deal with that?

By the way, I'm now using your free hosting service, and I plan to upgrade to premium plan. How can I do? But I concern a bit that if I can convert all of my system succh as site, db to new plan without error?

Thank you a lot.

Regards,
Nhu Anh

Status
Not open for further replies.