Internal server error on stoli - can't access SQL sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

genealogy1

Reaction score
I am getting an intermittant 500 server error too on stoli. It will load html pages fine, but anything that needs the SQL server it will 500 error. I don't know when this will be fixed. This has been occuring for the past week or more. There are not messages with regards to this on status.x10hosting.com. Maybe, if you can log - in to your account and check the status inside your account (there should be a link to the left at the bottom in c-panel) it may tell part of the problems that are occuring.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I am getting an intermittant 500 server error too on stoli. It will load html pages fine, but anything that needs the SQL server it will 500 error. I don't know when this will be fixed. This has been occuring for the past week or more. There are not messages with regards to this on status.x10hosting.com. Maybe, if you can log - in to your account and check the status inside your account (there should be a link to the left at the bottom in c-panel) it may tell part of the problems that are occuring.
Stoli is currently having some problem.

Getting internal server error again whenever I try to access my wordpress site: collage.co.cc .

My other sub domain www.theaffordabledesign.com loads fine (its only HTML, no SQL).
your domain www.theaffordabledesign.com doesn't seem to be hosted on x10.

Status
Not open for further replies.