Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukstevenblue95

Reaction score
Currently getting a "500 internal server error" while trying to build my site.

Not sure if this has something to do with me being at work but from my guess its a server side problem as i can't ping the URL either.

Time of occurence: 12:20pm Abouts.

EDIT: after a while it changes to

"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"

EDIT: I recon this is related to
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/133358-internal-server-error-500-a.html#post729675

Will wait till correction <Unlucky me :_:pigeon:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Not sure if i should create another topic for my next query but i'll just post it here as an addon.

According to:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/133360-account-suspened-please-help.html

and http://x10hosting.com/terms
Code:
[B]* File Hosting[/B] Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

you are not allowed to host images. Will this also include the use of Gallery2? as i was thinking of bridging it with Joomla to add Only Site Related/Event images for my site. Will this be a rule for Free Hosting & Premium if its not allowed?

Please Advice

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

your server stoli is in bad mood today, i have alerted an admin about that. this should be resolved soon.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
you are not allowed to host images. Will this also include the use of Gallery2? as i was thinking of bridging it with Joomla to add Only Site Related/Event images for my site. Will this be a rule for Free Hosting & Premium if its not allowed?

Please Advice

Because you said that your images will only be site related/events on your site, then you should be fine. We only suspended for image/file hosting if it's obvious that a hosting account has a public access page up specifically for just anyone to upload an image/file to host on their account.

Last edited:

ukstevenblue95

Reaction score
Because you said that your images will only be site related/events on your site, then you should be fine. We only suspended for image/file hosting if it's obvious that a hosting account has a public access page up specifically for just anyone to upload an image/file to host on their account.

Thanks for the info ^^.

ukstevenblue95

Reaction score
im still getting this at intervals - happens to go away if i reload the page , but its happening frequently.

Im trying to aviod going premium while building =/ - any idea on what could be causing this.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The internal server error issue had been brought to the attention of staff. Problem should be worked out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.