International USER1 Society previiew

USER.1

Reaction score
I've been working on a design for a site, it's purpose is yet unclear, and is just a static demo at the moment, for a visual preview, as I do not yet understand how input forms work exactly.

http://user1society.pcriot.com

It was just gonna be like a site I could visit with all my 'favorites' links that I could easily access from any net PC, but lately I've added a mail page design.

Take a look at the mail page, the concept is based on hatebook / facebook layout, but changed few things, mainly the colors, and there is no private mail option.

Remember I call this a static demo as there is no input, however most of the links should work.

Completely in HTML, so I may have to redo the whole thing anyway.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

I thought the overwhelming blackness made it hard to see the site, and obscured the content and links.

Have you considered using CSS ? - not that hard, there's lots of free training on the web. It will make it much easier to change common features of many pages, it will give you greater control over style, and once you have 'got it' it'll make web development much easier - I know this because I am doing this right now. [and all the 'experts' say the same thing , but what do they know???]

Best regards

Last edited: