IP blocked?

DrAluminium

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can no longer use my control panel. The panel page takes a disproportionately long time to load, and then I can't get in. I have read several times here that the IP might be blocked. However, I can't figure out why, as I don't use a VPN/proxy and my password is saved via a password manager, so I don't enter it incorrectly.

Please unblock me so that I can continue to use the service.

Many thanks in advance and best regards

talk2azs

Reaction score
Are you on server X13? I am still having occasional IP address blocking on my end also. I am unable to access my website, unable to use Filezilla. But if I use my cell phone, all seems to work fine. So it is definitely an IP address block. But it seems to be only temporary. It makes no sense to me either! I posted a thread earlier about my IP being blocked. But then eventually I was let back in.

talk2azs

Reaction score
Wish I knew also. LOL. I guess we will have to wait until an admin reads our threads. Hopefully they can get this repaired soon.

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
Same here. Site dies, can log into X10 but Hosting Control Panel times out.

While X10 gets back to us perhaps this thread might be informative:

Note in the past X10's mentioned problems with their Nameservers. Might they still have problems?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can no longer use my control panel. The panel page takes a disproportionately long time to load, and then I can't get in. I have read several times here that the IP might be blocked. However, I can't figure out why, as I don't use a VPN/proxy and my password is saved via a password manager, so I don't enter it incorrectly.

Please unblock me so that I can continue to use the service.

Many thanks in advance and best regards
I do not see your current IP blocked on our end. Are you able to browse your domain? Your IP does not seem to be standard residential IP so something else may be blocking. however, at this time I can not find an IP block.