IP.Board, watch out, here I come

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, 2 different people with 2 different views. What I'm thinking of doing is 2 versions, one with Seo and the other without. Then that will keep everyone happy :)

Daniel

So are going to release it without SEO very soon.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yep, asap. If I'm lucky, and that people stop calling me at 2AM in the morning, it should be out in the next 2 weeks.

Right now the following mods will be included BY DEFAULT:
phpBB Gallery 1.0.5
User Blog Mod 1.0.11-pl1
Download_Mod_6_3_6
Collapsible-Categories
add user mod (I can't believe that this didn't get added in phpbb right from the start, just lane)
Word Censor List

And of course, a theme that look like IPB Pro (from version 2.3.x)

Please remember that I'm a student at school, so I'm doing this in my spare time.

Daniel

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Great ideas and it sounds like good progress but i cannot seem to get the theme to show up is the url still the same and yes, i know you have to login.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Great ideas and it sounds like good progress but i cannot seem to get the theme to show up is the url still the same and yes, i know you have to login.

Hello,

The url is:
Username: Demo
Pass: Demo123

Please note that I don't have the theme that I'm doing uploaded. I'm in the middle of re-writing the whole theme. (it based on subsilver2, but you can't just use auto mod to install mods to this theme, since a lot of the html code will be different)

Also some last minute update, I will be adding a few extra mods as well.

At the moment I'm looking at a release date of around 15-20th of march.

Daniel

Danielx386

Reaction score
Just the heads up, this product is almost completed, just doing the testing now and it will be release next week on the 17th of March.

Daniel

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Just the heads up, this product is almost completed, just doing the testing now and it will be release next week on the 17th of March.

Daniel

So you Finally did it... lol!!!!!!!
Cheers

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yep, I've done it.

A few things to note:
I will need to re-do the graphics since the ones I'm using now has been ripped off IP.Board and thus i'm not going to use Invision's graphics.

Some of the layout will remain the same as the original phpbb, and the Mod and Admin CP will remain the same.

The download mod will not be included due to bugs in the system.

For now the only supported database system is "mysql" This will change at a later date.

More details will be release near the release date.

Daniel