IPB 2.2 and other addons released!!!

monky91

Reaction score
Goood news for IPB user or member? WEll, IPB 2.2 and other products like blog, gallery and download manager was released. ANd give a big hand for them?:lol:

IPB home page's forum said:
We are pleased to announce the full release of IP.Board 2.2.0 and its components is now available!

Products Included:
  • IP.Board 2.2.0 Our full featured forum community software
  • IP.Gallery 2.1.0 Complete image gallery solution to integrate with IP.Board
  • IP.Blog 1.3.0 Blog functionality for your IP.Board powered community
  • IP.Downloads 1.1.0 Manage and organize your file downloads within IP.Board
  • IP.Converge 1.0.0 Public Beta 1 Link up multiple installation of IP.Board (and future IPS software) to share one member database

Release Notes
  • Please see the reply to this announcement on our company forums for developer and power user information including diff reports and developer documentation.
  • IP.Converge is being released as a BETA software at this time to ensure testing. Please do not yet use IP.Converge on a production environment. Technical support is not available for IP.Converge. Please report any issues you find in our bug tracker.
  • With any new release we receive a flood of technical support, installation, and upgrade requests. Please note that support, particularly install and upgrade requests, may be slower than normal for the next few days.
  • For a complete list of what is new in IP.Board 2.2.0 please see our original announcement.

Downloading Products

Simply login to the client area and go to Your Downloads to download any products you currently have a license to. You can also submit a request for installation or upgrade in the client area.

Please don't forget to visit our company forums and our redesigned web site. Let us know what you think! Thank you for your business and we look forward to our new products being released over the next few months.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool can;t wait to buy a licenses but it freaking costs 30 dollars liek vbull to renew :l

mattyranks

Reaction score
IPB 2.2 is soooooooooo cool

it is way better than VBullition is currently ;) ; or any other board for that matter

Last edited:

nol888

Reaction score
Ugh. I'm too cheap to spend $180 for a bullitin board software. There are other...albeit disallowed ways to get it.

*shuts up*

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Ugh. I'm too cheap to spend $180 for a bullitin board software. There are other...albeit disallowed ways to get it.

*shuts up*
http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=22384

You know, with that recent suspension for using a nulled copy of IPB software you probably shouldn't talk about that kind of stuff. Some people might doubt that whole story of you getting it from a friend.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm IPB starting to copy vbull with 30 bucks a year Lol that sucks it used to be the best without those fees but oh well

nol888

Reaction score
IPB used to be free... And quote IPS: "IPB will be free forever."

Stupid ppl changing their mind.

You know, with that recent suspension for using a nulled copy of IPB software you probably shouldn't talk about that kind of stuff. Some people might doubt that whole story of you getting it from a friend.
I just know that some people use...less than legal ways. I got it from my friend (who will remain unnamed) because I thought that he could give me IPB instead of me having to use PHPBB or something

Last edited: