Ipb Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouhi

Reaction score
The mysql sever has died, all sites dependable on mysql wont work and will give an error message.

Oni

Reaction score
ahh someone plz fix this, do I need to do anythin?

kouhi

Reaction score
Theres nothing to fixn and there is not anything we can do. The Mysql software probably just crashed. Just chill out and wait guys. Corey will know about the problem soon enough. Try getting lives instead of worryin over a temp downtime

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Everyone seems to be perfectly 'chilled' we are just in shock that our websites/forums have gone down because we do put hard work into making our forums/websites that is why we are shocked :(

Also everyone has a "life" we don't need some one like you justifying it for us. And I just got home from school and I am doing my homework (1000 word esay eg; on my computer). Hm, may I ask what you are doing on your computer.

Last edited:

Oni

Reaction score
I got a life kouhi...today there's no school!! And it's freezin cold outside and me and my friends were gonna play soccer today after school, but the cold and ice just came today.

And there's nothin else to do....and I was just reporting a problem...

and I don't have to exaplain anythin to you, but I did, to give you somethin to do... :roflwerd: :fawkdance :thefinger

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
MySQL is down right now. I don't want to restart it in SSH because I see someone else logged in, and I don't want to mess up anything that they might be doing.

Articz

Reaction score
lol i was wondering what happened but it hopefully will be back soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.