IPv6 on x10Hosting

html5test

Reaction score
I would like just to know if x10Hosting has plans to support IPv6 or not. If ever that there is a plan, when is the target date/year of implementation?

That's it.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like just to know if x10Hosting has plans to support IPv6 or not. If ever that there is a plan, when is the target date/year of implementation?

That's it.
We have plans to allow IPv6 addressing on our premium plans in the future. However, as still only about 1/4th of the internet users have access to IPv6 networks that would limit any website hosted on this network visitors by a ton.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That's it.
I would also like to add that if you’re using you’re own registered domain (domain.com) you could use Cloudflare to get you using IPv6. Even though it wouldn’t be 100% pure IPv6, you would at least be IPv6 to the Cloudflare edge, however it does seem from my use of Cloudflare on my domain, that Cloudflare does pass along your IPv6 address to the server.