Is it down Time ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon1

Reaction score
is the server gone away, or it's just a problem with my site, i really can not accesss my site anymore. can neone check for what happen?

who is incharge??? blah blah blah :roflwerd: :wtcslap:

Leon1

Reaction score
some one please don't jam my thread, i need to know why i can not access my site any more

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, the server is down, we're all having the same problem.

tocom11

Reaction score
I believe servers down the sql's crashed first now i can't acces cpanel they said everything would be in working order soon but that was a while ago

wacky_lokpo

Reaction score
Mine is down too :( I tried to access Cpanel and there was internal server error on the page that loaded

B

Brandon

Auvee, Corey and those other mods are probley fixin that problem!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
techtalkers said:
why is it that I have downtime just about everyday for many hours.
i don't even no why you would complain when you get a very goood free service like this x10. Like, There not always having this problem. When I first joind here my site was up all the time... It was when they started have many many people join a day. But You realy shouldn't compalin.. Corey and the others will have it fixed in no time like always. You guys to a great job!

Last edited:

aneotoena

Reaction score
server down :( too bad we can now say as usually. I remember those good old days when there was no downtime, it wasn't even 99.8% uptime like x10 offers it was 100%. It wasn't in august like i read in a previous reply it was in june i think, yup and since july we have had this problems....

Lindsey

Reaction score
aneotoena said:
server down :( too bad we can now say as usually. I remember those good old days when there was no downtime, it wasn't even 99.8% uptime like x10 offers it was 100%. It wasn't in august like i read in a previous reply it was in june i think, yup and since july we have had this problems....

well, like yesterday or the day before a lot of people were reporting that they couldn't get to their sites, but I wasn't having any problems. The majority of the issues I've experienced were all due to my lack of knowledge. I have a natural ability to muck just about anything up. So I'm usually pretty frustrated to begin with. But this isn't a very big deal to me, cuz I know that once something happens, they know what causes it and keep it from happening again. Or at least they should. I've got time, especially since my site is still under maintenance. The only reason why I had it accessible to everyone was because I didn't want them to freeze it while I had it offline because they didn't think I had the ads placed or whatever. But it's going to take a lot longer than a week for me to get my content added. Should have it by the end of the month, as long as downtime like this is to a minimum.

Good luck everyone with it all, and I can't do anything more than hope you all get your sites up soon!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Please stop saying that the servers are down. We know that it is down. If you keep re-posting this this will be harder for everyone to say the same thing over and over again. Please be pacient. The server should be coming back up soon. I hope.

techtalkers

Reaction score
i don't even no why you would complain when you get a very goood free service like this x10. Like, There not always having this problem. When I first joind here my site was up all the time... It was when they started have many many people join a day. But You realy shouldn't compalin..
I know I know.
I get get excellent features for free and I'm very fortunate to find a host such as this...
but you can't blame me for being upset when my forum is starting to get a nice flow of visitors/members then all of a sudden it's down half the time.

Last edited:

Lindsey

Reaction score
techtalkers said:
i don't even no why you would complain when you get a very goood free service like this x10. Like, There not always having this problem. When I first joind here my site was up all the time... It was when they started have many many people join a day. But You realy shouldn't compalin..
I know I know.
I get get excellent features for free and I'm very fortunate to find a host such as this...
but you can't blame me for being upset when my forum is starting to get a nice flow of visitors/members then all of a sudden it's down half the time.

i understand where you're coming from... but look at it this way, usually when something like this happens it's because they're improving the site. sometimes a step or 2 backwards is a giant leap forwards, even though it may not seem like it at the time.... of course i might think a whole lot differently if I actually had a lot of visitors to my site, which I currently don't yet as I'm still building, but most people are pretty understanding

techtalkers

Reaction score
understand where you're coming from... but look at it this way, usually when something like this happens it's because they're improving the site.
I hope you are right ;)
I'll just hang on for a little while longer and hope that everything returns to the way it used to be.

Lindsey

Reaction score
mysticfirez said:
Does the x10hosting server always have down-time?

it certainly looks that way because of all the threads, but this is the first time i've had any problems with it... i don't really think it's that much of an issue usually... at least I hope not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.