Is it still the same prob as blank cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnakuma

Reaction score
I know this couple days, corey is fixing problems.

which result blank cpanel. so does it mess up mysql and database also?

from
PHP:
  $query = "UPDATE `login` SET `lastlogin` = '". $date ."' WHERE `login`.`id` = ". $row['id'] ." LIMIT 1 ;";
  $result = mysql_query($query) or die ("Database Crashed, cannot update!!!!");
I'm getting
Database Crashed, cannot update!!!!
Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0
and my database is nearly empty, just couple kb data

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, probably some updates going on at the moment. I had this problem earlier in the week and it went away after a few minutes.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The main cPanel page has been broken at least on Lotus all day since 5AM this morning from when I first noticed it. The server is running loads faster though, however PHP and MySQL are a bit messed up at the moment.

Evan1

Reaction score
cPanel has been down for two days now and mySQL has been really trippy. I'm running Wordpress right now and only some of the database is down (statistics tables and post category tables). I'm also not able to upload pictures or upgrade to a new version. I hope everything comes back on soon. I get very anxious when I have work to do and I can't. Thumbs up to x10 though. I know they're really trying to get everything back in order. Hopefully after this period of maintenance, things will be smooth sailing.

lnakuma

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys.

looks like the cPanel has been fixed, and my MySQL error is gone also. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.