Is something wrong with absolut server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
As a report from some of my readers that my site has became slow, so I checked myself and the report is attached here, previously my site used to take around 1~4 seconds to load but now it is taking around 15~20 seconds. And the uptime at the time of posting is 89%... :(
Please see the images and you will understand what I am saying..
I am not complaining, I just wanted to know if any updates or any work at the absolut server is causing this?

Please help me...

cms_1.jpg

uptime.jpg

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same sort of prblems with my site. Basiclly it is inconsistent. I have been told through support that there is server work going on for the absolut server. We will just have to wait it out. :)

imagelinx

Reaction score
i was about to ask this same question...good to know, thanks stpvoice

tanay46

Reaction score
Good to know, i was going to ask too. I had just configured an addon domain, and i thuoght that it was causing load problems.

imagelinx

Reaction score
i love x10hosting so i don't want to change hosts but does anyone here know if we can switch plans and perhaps that would make a difference in server downtime? is one server more reliable than another?

Last edited:

maclan

Reaction score
Yea, are we able to switch to a different server?? It seems that absolut goes down more then others, but then again, i only look at the server up down when mine is down... lol Keep up the good work, of course no free host can be up 100%... -Kevin

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
My site has now gone down (again). The absolut server really is slightly useless at the minute. This happens quite a lot. I am getting a little bit tired of having to edit my site at snail speed, and have users complaining to me that the site is down. Its getting annoying. Id like to move to the new server (Star somethng or other). Anyone know if this is possible?

tablecat

Reaction score
have users complaining to me that the site is down. Its getting annoying. Id like to move to the new server (Star somethng or other). Anyone know if this is possible?

Same here, man. I think x10hosting is great in every other aspect, but the downtime game isn't something that I can ignore, since my website has to be able to be seen by my users in the first place. I'm getting complaints about that and I have to keep telling the it's out of my control. If heliohost was accepting signups, I'd be there without a second thought. Not that I dislike x10, it's just that these are the only two that I respect.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I agree would move to Heliohost too. Hopefully this will get sorted soon though. I have requested a server move in the support thingy anyways so-I just have to hope.

markhere

Reaction score
Are the downtimes due to new updates or is there issues with the new servers now aswell. Can someone please confirm this as everyone seems to be in the dark as to what is causing these downtime issues since the transfer. If the downtimes are due to updates and fixes fair enough how long more will it take for these to be installed. Are we talking days, weeks or months. At least give the members here some idea what is going on.

digits

Reaction score
how can i tell if i have the absolut server? apologize if idiotic question...

Status
Not open for further replies.