is this off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie524

Reaction score
Maybe it isn't since it has to do with X10. But why was I suspended and have to make a pointless thread in the forums to get my account going again? I never go more than a few days without logging into my cPanel, x10 account or ftp account for my site so I'm confused.

And because they are oddly hypnotizing... :lupie:

Last edited:

siabnec

Reaction score
you gotta come in the forums and post within two weeks just like i am doing in a random thread right now
see ya in two weeks!

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
You don't have to post, only visit the forums. ;)

(Say) so as long as I visit every 14 days, I don't have to post. :)

azntechguy

Reaction score
you gotta come in the forums and post within two weeks just like i am doing in a random thread right now
see ya in two weeks!

I've been told that I only had to log-on at least once every two weeks to the forums (back when X10Hosting first implemented this policy several years ago). Nobody ever said anything about having to post as well.

One of the main purposes behind this two-week rule was to try and get you to read the news and announcements (and to verify active status).

Now somebody fill me in on this: Did X10 change the TOS again while I was semi-active/gone?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, you still only have to visit the forums. You do not need too post.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
There was never a rule about having to post, the rule is that you must visit the forums once every two weeks and that's it. Anyway this problem seems to be solved now so I am going to close this thread so other people don't come here for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.