is this possible if so how???

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Reaction score
hi guys me again (torture ) anyway just wondering would i be able to set up another website on the same plan i have a site running on now or is that not possible if so this is what i need to do.

i have php nuke installed on my first site but installed it throuh frantisco ( i think thats the name) and since i cant install another one the same way im stuck for how to install it again and make a database for it so was just wondering if i was aloud basically cause im making a clan site for a game thats online so need to make is seperate from my previous one u see so any body knowing this info please let me no :S thansk guys ;)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Make a new subdomain and install it through fantastico to the new subdomain name.
What plan do you have ?

blade

Reaction score
corporate :D thank god a ido yeah that seems easy but making a new subdomain sorry were?

blade

Reaction score
o and bigguy if u go on my site ul not see the banner theres a few glitches its bein sorted tomorrow a few ppl from here are helping so dont worry :D ( www.dj-blade.tk )

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thats ok. If you go into your cpanel and click on the icon that says sub domains you should be able to create one there. :)

blade

Reaction score
big guy just wondering when u make a new subdomain does it make a new folder say i called it unity will it make a folder called unity ??

blade

Reaction score
well will i have to make the subdomain again cus i think i deleted cgi bin or can i just create a new folder called that and also do i have to use that as the directory for the nuke im guessing ido ?

Edit : rite sorted that out but now when i try acessing the site no pictures so they all show little red "x" 's so what i did was is move the main file to the same area were the other domains file is located say it was http://blade05.x10hosting.com/blade i put it now so it says http://blade05.x10hosting.com/clan and it works ??? will this cause me alot of trouble in anything i decide to do if so i would love to no what it is that will or could happen cause the new sub domain i made doesnt work i tried it but so some reason it wont work :S i never fiddled around with it and dont no why its showing the "x's" so any help would be good thanks all

Last edited:

oab

Reaction score
why can you install php nuke again through "fantastico" (that is what its called, lmfao)?

blade

Reaction score
Thanks for correcting me but yeah i did have a few issues with it u see i made the subdomain and when i installed php-nuke again it just wouldnt show any pics :S so i moved it to the same place as the other directory for my nuke site ( not inside it just there btoh in the same folder) and just clicked it and it worked :D but i wanna no if this will cause problems if so il end up taking down my other site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.