I've got a problem with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeyul

Reaction score
I've got a serious problem with my account : when I access my website, I don't see some of the pictures :dunno:. Can you tell me why? I need this problem solved quickly because I want to open the site for people and I can't do this without the graphics :biggrin: And another issue : I installed a script ( zainu v3.0) and it won't open the index.php ( it says this : Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Session as array in /home/jeyul/public_html/music/index.php on line 3291) and when I try to edit an account from the admin section it says this : Warning: escapeshellcmd() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/jeyul/public_html/music/sources/adminavatar.php on line 32.
Please help me !

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Posting links to the problems usually helps other people help you. Saying you have a problem without any examples does not give us much to work with.

Also, for your script issues try getting support from the people who created it.

You'll have to find out why your script is trying to use escapeshellcmd, because like it says, it's disabled for security reasons.

jeyul

Reaction score
This is a section with the images problem : http://games.ayn.exofire.net . And will the script problem, i'll discuss with the developers. I would also like to know if these problems are related with the fact that my account was transfered from an ad-free to ad-enhanced corporate hosting plan because i think that this is the problem.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's an issue with your .htaccess file. If you remove it your pictures will show. You'll have to figure out which line is causing it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.