I've got a problem with my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeyul

Reaction score
I recently bought a domain ( www.ayn.ro ) and I redirected the DNS to the x10hosting ip address :

74.86.133.216I waited over 72 hours for the DNS, and when I access the site www.ayn.ro , it says this : Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache/1.3.39 Server at utxd.pcriot.com Port 80:rant2:

What should I do?

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
What is your x10hosting address ?
Is it working normal if you use it instead of the domain you bought ?

jeyul

Reaction score
My x10hosting address is http://ayn.exofire.net and it works so i don't understand why I can add the domain :dunno:. I redirected the DNS of the domain to the server's IP but i still can't add the domain :happysad:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I checked the IP you gave.
The IP is currently directed to this homepage:
utxd.pcriot.com

Check this: http://74.86.133.216/

So, you got the wrong IP or you need something more besides the IP.

jeyul

Reaction score
I know that :drool:. I think it means that the domain redirects are correct and I should be able to add the domain. But when I try to add it it says that the DNS is pointing to another IP rather than poiting to the x10hosting's IP. That's why I need a staff member to look on this thread because I believe they should know better about this than me :biggrin:. Waiting for a admin's reply :drool:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to set the name servers to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com.

jeyul

Reaction score
How do I set the nameservers? From the domain host or from x10hosting CPanel ? Because I don't see any of this option on the domain host Account panel :dunno:.

Status
Not open for further replies.