Join my promotion and win prizes!!!

jeyul

Reaction score
Hello :biggrin:, I've seen that you like promotions and so I started one of mine:naughty:. Well, here's the deal : I own the following website : www.roayn.com, www.rouploads.com, www.rotrafic.net and www.joculete-online.net; Register an account on www.joculete-online.net and be in the first 5 players, then you'll get a free email address hosted by me or upload a file on www.rouploads.com and if your file is in top 5 downloaded files, you'll get the same prize! You can get the same prize if you submit your website to www.rotrafic.net and you're site will be listed in the Top Winners section. ;) Also I might add for the prizes some forum points and extend the promotion or add other great prizes! Good luck everyone!

jeyul

Reaction score
I think I mentioned the prizes but I'll mention them again : a free email address ( @rouploads.com @joculete-online.net @rotrafic.net @roayn.com - your choice ), 50 forum points and website advertising on http://director.roayn.com on the feature website location for 1 month. I think it's a quite good prize. I didn't mention this : you can win up to 3 prizes: 1 for being in top 5 players on www.joculete-online.net, 1 if your file is one of our top5 downloaded files a month and another 1 for being in the "Top Winners" section from www.rotrafic.net.

jeyul

Reaction score
I thought about it a time and decided to offer free web hosting 1 month for each prize ( x10 users exclusive ) ;): 2 GB web space, unlimited bandwith, free subdomain ( .roayn.com , .rouploads.com, .rotrafic.net, .joculete-online.net - your choice ), you can edit your php.ini file to your requirements and you can also host your own domain if you want :biggrin:. Now here's a good prize but it comes with a bad news : only the 1st player from www.joculete-online.net, the 1st downloaded file or the 1st winner from www.rotrafic.net! Goodlcuk! :cool:

jeyul

Reaction score
Sorry, could you repeat because I didn't quite understand your post :happysad:. P.S. : another prize - I'll make you a user of my professional tracker ( Stuffed Tracker - 200-300 $ per 5 or 6 users | I have a friend there that sales licenses to me for a smaller price ) for free! Other prizes: free e-mail account hosted by me, free web hosting for 1 month ( see details in my earlier post ), 50 forum points and website advertising. I think that's enough for just playing 4-5 games per day, uploading a file that many people want to download or submitting your site for free website statistics ;). Some may say that I'm crazy to offer these kind of prizes for almost nothing but I call it marketing logistics :biggrin:.