Join our IRC Channel

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I joined it thanks for the chat guys, Oh and to change your name put it in top left box and press enter.

N

Nathan

*stabs IRC and everyone in the channel*

IRC must die! T_T

n4tec

Reaction score
@ Richard: how do i use the Java Version of IRC? It cannot connect to 6667 and i cannot change channel... can x10 also host the java application?

Richard

Reaction score
nforchange said:
@ Richard: how do i use the Java Version of IRC? It cannot connect to 6667 and i cannot change channel... can x10 also host the java application?
It works fine on this end. All you have to do is start the java applet, it will automaticly connect.

n4tec

Reaction score
Richard said:
nforchange said:
It works fine on this end. All you have to do is start the java applet, it will automaticly connect.

The java applet loaded fine but the last three button did not load... And it was looking for port 6667 @ your site...

I have posted a IE screenshot...

Attachments

• EIRC.JPG
    EIRC.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 78

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Could you try it with xchat? http://xchat.org/ and check if you still see problems :).

I have tried 4 so far now another will not do... I will try xChat but i am sure it will not work... But never fail to try is what keeps me going...

Richard

Reaction score
Can you give the applet one last try. I changed a few settings.

Are you using a proxy?

n4tec

Reaction score
Richard said:
Can you give the applet one last try. I changed a few settings.

Are you using a proxy?

It has not loaded and a class has not loaded too.. :ermm: :sad: :sad: i am not sure whether am on proxy but i could be on proxy...

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Or update your Java :)

/* am off to update my Java

By the way what site can i use to update it? It has been long since i last visited it...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I tried firefox but it required a plug in, after i downloaded that java thing it dosent work anyone can help me?

Iceman

Reaction score
Oh man, I was once addicted to IRC channels, I'm talking 2-4 hours a day for a few months. Fun times. I'll probably have just as much in this one, too, great idea. :)

Matt

Reaction score
im on right now and no ones there. am i in the right client? im using mirc?