Joomla 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deevan

Reaction score
I can't remove Joomla 1.5 via Fantastico Delux...

When doing so, it asks to prepare it for removal, however when I click prepare for removal I get this in a new window...

"Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/deevan/public_html/wpservice.co.cc/prepare_removal.php on line 22"

Help?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've made some temporary changes on your account so that you can remove it, please check if you can.
For your CMS/scripts (like Joomla) to work correctly you'll need to request the "Intermediate" PHP version. You can do that at: http://x10hosting.com/account

Deevan

Reaction score
I've made some temporary changes on your account so that you can remove it, please check if you can.
For your CMS/scripts (like Joomla) to work correctly you'll need to request the "Intermediate" PHP version. You can do that at: http://x10hosting.com/account

Nope, I still cannot remove it:

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/deevan/public_html/wpservice.co.cc/prepare_removal.php on line 22

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Try now. I'm changing a file that gets automatically updated after X hours, so you need to hurry to remove it.

Deevan

Reaction score
I want to try now, but apache has been down on LOTUS for over 5 hours... :l

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
PM me your hosting account password (you can change it to a temporal one) and I'll do it for you.
Fantastico doesn't allow this to be done as root (you need to login as the user), if not I would have already done it.

Deevan

Reaction score
I've PM'ed you my password - Let me know when you're done - thanks.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Your Joomla 1.5 is now removed.
Feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.