Joomla Joomla! 500 - An error has occurred.

izver

Reaction score
Hi!

I have made a joomla site. I installed a theme and some addons. Last confirmed date that the site still worked is probably yesterday. Or maybe 2 days ago. Now whenever I try to open the site i get 404 error. The category couldn't be found. --- The same error as you get if you make a menu item to an article that does not exist.

When I log into the backend of the site i can still see all the articles in the articles area, but if i clink on anyone I get this error:
Code:
[h=1]500 - An error has occurred.[/h] 				Missing field in the database: JTableContent   id. Missing field in the database: JTableContent   id.
 				Return to Control Panel

I went to cPanel and loged into phpmyadmin to check the database out. It still had all the entries of articles and the article ids.

Joomla admininstration still had correct login details for the database.

Last extension i installed was joomla simple popup.
http://wasen.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=70

I have backed up my database by exporting it into a sql file. It is 0.6mb in size if that tells you anything.

Thanks for you replies,
Best regards, iZver

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

bump?

emergenz15

Reaction score
just turn off your new extensions, maybe they don't work with your joomla version.