Jumploader web based file uploading problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdimpy

Reaction score
I am trying to use a program called Jumploader http://jumploader.com/index.html which is a java based file uploader so that people can upload images directly to a folder on my site. I have tried to set this up over the past couple of weeks and now have got to the point where i am stuck!!!
I have a uploader.jsp which the java applet sees and says that it has uploaded the item but when i go the folder on my site there is nothing there. I have read about the permissions for folders and files and have tried making the folder and all content 777 and then 755 but either way it does the same thing.
It might be to do with the absolute address for the folder in question which i dont know if i have got right.

What is the abolsute address for a folder on the website????????????

The web address for the uploader is www.mrdimpy.x10hosting.com/applets
Can anybody help me as i have no ideas any more and would realy like this to work.

Many thanks to anybody who can help

Steve

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
We do not allow the script you are using.
Terms of Service said:
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site.

Please remove it immediately or your account will be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.