Just a clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten X

Reaction score
You proably don't, since it isn't on x10's server, but they may want you to have a forum that is on your own server space, and not have one linking from another place. Examples would be like the SMF forum you can install from Fantastico.

|GX

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Auvee, you mean that we don't have to have an ad on the forum, but what about what GX is saying about having the forum on our own webspace? If I have to move the forum, it's not going to be easy because I doubt it's possible to move the posts or accounts.

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
Auvee, you mean that we don't have to have an ad on the forum, but what about what GX is saying about having the forum on our own webspace? If I have to move the forum, it's not going to be easy because I doubt it's possible to move the posts or accounts.

Dont worry, it is not compulsory to use a forum from your own webspace :eek:riginal: But preferably yes :grin:

But like what Goten X said, you can actually create forum at your own webspace, but i think you have to give up the forum at invisionfree. I dont think they provide a copy of database backup unless you pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.