Just a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstang

Reaction score
I have a few questions to ask on remote linking. I read the TOS and can't find anything saying it's against them, but I don't want to abuse anything here.

1. I have a zip folder containing drivers for newer broadcom wireless cards, and I have linked to this from the ubuntu forums in a howto I've posted. I've searched through broadcom's website and they state I can't copy and post any of their pictures or text, but I can't find any info on the drivers so I feel like I'm okay there. I just want to make sure this is okay here. I think only 3 or 4 people have even used the drivers so far. Is this remote linking okay? If I need to I can just make a web page for the howto, then link the forum to that, and let them download the drivers from there.

2. I'm getting annoyed with photobucket and I thought about using some webspace on here to link signature pictures, and any pictures I want to post in forums. I haven't done this yet.

Let me know if either of these is okay or against rules that I don't know of. I'll pull the drivers and find a way to host them elsewhere.

Thanks,
Dark_Stang

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.