Just another Blog!

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks fine, but its far too generic with the template. You should try to find a better template and give it your own picture of some sort in the header. To really make is your own blog you need to personalise it as much as possible.

Last edited:

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i don't know about the content, i didn't read it... but it doesn't look good, it's the default template.

nothing shouts "noob!" louder than a default template, may i suggest http://www.bgthemes.com/ ? they have a couple thousand wordpress themes... I was in heaven when i found this site!

Last edited:

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well the reason i didn't put use a different theme is i don't like those themes i feel they are useless cause your website to load slow and difficult for the user to understand

tittat

Reaction score
Nice site.Good contents....
I will recommend you to consider buying a domain.You may also have a free co.cc domain.Details in my signature.
THe banner is a little pixelated,but its ok.

Last edited:

jaco_don

Reaction score
Sorry friend i already registered with co.nr

my www.irohanc.co.nr
Edit:
i don't know about the content, i didn't read it... but it doesn't look good, it's the default template.

nothing shouts "noob!" louder than a default template, may i suggest http://www.bgthemes.com/ ? they have a couple thousand wordpress themes... I was in heaven when i found this site!

ok have changed the theme now what do you think

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
I quite like the site design just the content is a little obscene, try not to run your mouth too much or put a "Parental Guidance" note, seems like too much these days people resort to swearing than long compex and ambiguous words. Still like the site layout, maybe you should consider making your own theme though? Seems a little bizzarre to ask for the opinion of someone else's design. Still looks good.