Keep up the Good Job !

prasys

Reaction score
First of all,

Kudos for The Support Team and of course the admins. So far , one of the *best* support team , I have seen in my entire life. Everyone is friendly (of course , they have some room for improvements). Like I said , there are even willing to point out the topic , where users asked the same thing over and over and over again. Its very kind of them , (I know I had the same issue before , and I started to "Fire" people up..and then learnt my lesson...okay , thats off-topic). Just to say , there are doing a nice job here (hopefully it will put a :teeth_smi on their faces...)

Great job guys

aman01

Reaction score
what the.... you say the same at that site (you know what site) well, what I think this site is this site is one of the best webhosting. (Gonna add this site at my web hosting review)

Conor

Reaction score
Thanks but you don't need to say thanks for being helpful and friendly. It's our job, but it is reassuring when someone tells you you are doing a good job.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, we are very lucky to have such a good staff with us. They are all great! =)

-Corey

aman01

Reaction score
Tell you thing that you know nothing? Well you know nothing what my face look like. :p