Landscapes

Woolie

Reaction score
Humm, i've added 3 of my photos to DeviantArt. I don't think I've shown them here before, sorry if I have. Feel very free (hint hint) to leave a comment on the DeviantArt page :kdubb: Thank you all.

Clicky Here

moose

Reaction score
Wow, the picture "Reflections" Is just beautiful.

Just durring the past 2 years I have gotten intrest in taking pictures, but the last time I went to see any National Parks/Major Cities is around 2 years ago. :/ I'm in Tokyo right now, but don't have my camera so that sucks. Enough of my whining. Great Photo. No doubt.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
moose said:
Wow, the picture "Reflections" Is just beautiful.

Just durring the past 2 years I have gotten intrest in taking pictures, but the last time I went to see any National Parks/Major Cities is around 2 years ago. :/ I'm in Tokyo right now, but don't have my camera so that sucks. Enough of my whining. Great Photo. No doubt.

Wow, I would probably go buy a digital camera and snap away. I hear Tokyo is a cool place to visit, I myself have never been there, but I want to go atleast once. :hsdance: Also nice pic, it might just be me but I think the mountains look fake, and the part where the reflection ends and the water looks too blue. So my question is, is it really real? lol

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
WOW they are some amazing photos serenity is my favorite they have some amazing detail, what kind of camera do you use?

Woolie

Reaction score
Ermm, fake?!? I'm not that good in Photoshop:ughdance:

Here's the origional before i did anything. Although that piece does look blue, I can see what you mean.

DCP_04625.jpg

Well, it's your choice whether or not to believe it. I certainly do because I took it.

DCP_0467.jpg

This is where we stopped to take it. Loads of other people stopped and took a picture of it. It's somewhere in the lake district. I suppose I should have written down exactly where it was.

Also, i didn't place this one on DeviantArt, I suppose I should sometime.

erytydmg2tkfdjtyjd.jpg

and this one

DCP_11223.jpg

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
kool i thought they were pictures i had no idea they had bein altered in photoshop.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
I guess it's the pollution factor that makes it look a bit hazy, it distorts it a bit and makes it the mounts look like a rendered pic a bit. I don't know, your other pictures look as real as they can be. Just saying.

moose

Reaction score
I actually do have a 3.2 megapixel camera, but would love a HD Camcorder, and maybe something like.. an 8 megapixel camera.