Latest Updates 6/18/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

The only transfer remaining is Starka -> Stoli, we will be finishing this transfer in the next 48 hours. We are still catching up on support tickets, I will most likely be closing them all again once we complete the Starka transfer as people still can't comprehend reading the news before making a ticket.

Extra modules such as ASP.NET, Postgres, and frontpage are still disabled. We will hopefully start to re-enable some of these tomorrow depending what server you are on.

Our estimated time to complete everything and have things running semi back to normal will be early next week, hopefully much earlier. I think that is pretty much it for now :)

Discussion thread:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/98694-latest-update-6-18-09-news-thread-response.html

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be closing all support tickets because of some people opening between 5-10 each and people just opening tickets that have not read the news.

Also, if your site is not working as of this post please open a ticket.

If you still have an issue please re-open your ticket that was closed. Do not open multiple tickets or bump them.

Status
Not open for further replies.