Latest Wordpress Template...

Agenator

Reaction score
Just was doing some work in photoshop recently and decided to edit an old template I had made before into something that looked better. It hasn't been implementated on wordpress since my old host kicked me off their servers for absoluetly no reason (grr)... Anyway, its a template for a blog that Ill be setting up soon and also is the portal for my Creepy Eye Studios which basically is a place that does artwork/webdesign/youtube videos/machinima etc. etc. Anyway, look at the pics below and tell me what you think. Im not sure yet what Ill do for the content background but youll notice the blue bar and that will be the post title bar. You can figure out what the rest is for... Tell me what you think. here it is:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9066/creepyeyestudiosik3.jpg
(its too huge to imbed into the page...)

Agenator

Reaction score
what do you mean? (the point of this was to get some criticism anyway)... :p

Slothie

Reaction score
It kinda means I don't like it but I was trying to be nice.

The color scheme isn't to my liking and the bars have way too sharp angles. The vertical and horizontal gradients don't produce that nice of an effect either, maybe changing the color schemes might help.

Trixter

Reaction score
Sorry I dont like it either. 2/10

I can see your new to PS as the layout is very messy, the bars aren't even, you have gaps between panels, and the gradients are all wrong with no flow to them.

looking at it I'd think you rushed it and just wanted to get it "done" but you have to take your time when you do art of any kind, maybe try some tutorials on web design and layout.

Keep trying and you'll get it. ;)

duckyinc

Reaction score
I think you added too much chrome.. today's readers want more web 2.0 :D

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I think the color scheme for the wp template is a bit too random [for my tastes].

Also, I've noticed that not very thing on the right is aligned all the way & I think that there should be less gradient useage, it makes it look tacky. The creepy eye looks creepy, but it looks stretched out.

Overall 3/10. Remember, practice will help you improve. :D