Layout (250-500 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey guys I really need a new layout for www.Thesims2extreme.com but I just dont have the time to create a whole new one :( So I was wondering if one of you would want to make me a layout and earn up to 500 points.

If I like it ALOT then I will give you 500 points
If it's ok then I will give you anywhere in between 250 to 500 points
The lowest you can recieve is 250 points

But remember only one person will win the points (The best one)

I would like a flash header (if your not good with flash its not big deal)
and I would the colors different shades of a nice/attracting blue (you decide)
I would also like it to have "The Sims 2" logos or characters incorporated. www.thesims2.com

Just try your best, everyone that tries but does not win I will reward 25 points for trying (you have to actually try though and I will be the judge on that)

Let me know if you need any more info, Thanks!

Last edited:

pulse__xx

Reaction score
I will design you a webpage. As you can see I am experienced :) And I just got done designing ADCParalegal.ca and my site :) I'll get started on your layout as soon as I can :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Okay thanks, anyone else willing to give it a shot? Is my offer to low?

Colin

Reaction score
I'll give it a shot the only thing is I can't add flash at the moment as I got a new computer and have not installed it yet, so If you like I can create a template and work on flash a little later

moose

Reaction score
If I'm not too busy next week I can give it a shot also :)

I don't really think the price is too low. 500 almost sounds too much :0

Rising

Reaction score
let me throw something in here, ill give it a shot, though sysque is gonna blow us away... with his flash lol, i do not have any flash programs, but tons of photoshop lol

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Any of you that dont know flash but still want to give it a shot, thats totally fine, flash would be just a plus. Thanks :)

I also forgot to mention that a link back to your site will also be included on my site for the winner

Tyler

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
Rising said:
let me throw something in here, ill give it a shot, though sysque is gonna blow us away... with his flash lol, i do not have any flash programs, but tons of photoshop lol
your probably right, but it still worth it... oh and Tyler if I create a template and you don't like it you wouldn't mind if I used it for something else would you?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hyper89 said:
Rising said:
your probably right, but it still worth it... oh and Tyler if I create a template and you don't like it you wouldn't mind if I used it for something else would you?
No not at all, its your work :p

Colin

Reaction score
Is their a specific size you want? eg 800 X 600

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1024 X 768 Thanks :) (But I'd like it so it works with both 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768)

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
I will see if I can get a layout for you if I have time

Rising

Reaction score
yeah, ill make one, but could you give me a little time, dont just pay the first person to post theirs.. pls! i just g2 to a bunch of transering from computers

Colin

Reaction score
Ok I'm pretty well done, a little bit of tweaking to do and hopefully flash(can't find installation cd), how do I post the image?? save it as a gif or how?

Tristan

Reaction score
Well, if it's not too late, I think I might be interested in this. I designed a flash sims site for a friend a little back, so my drive is still flooded with lots of simmie stuff, so I may as well make use of it again before deleting.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Its not to late anyone can still join :) and I will wait untill everyone is finished to decide.

Colin

Reaction score
ok I'm pretty well done, it didn't totally turn out how I wanted, but it came out pretty good I think.

Edit, how do you resize the image so its just a thumbnail??

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
Agh. My Desktop just got screwed over and I'm making a backup, and reformatting it again.

I have some experiences with flash also, so I will see if the trial vers. of Flash will work on my reformatted Desktop.

It will take me atleast 5 days. The longest it may take for me is around the 20th of February :bowhs:

I have some exams coming up :yumyum:

Status
Not open for further replies.