Let's all right a story

deathball619

Reaction score
I'll start off with a sentence of the story, and we'll all continue. Do not end the story though.

Ali was walking his pet monkey Bob in the park, when Bob ran down an open manhole. Sighing, Ali went after him.

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Write is spelt wrong in the title. ;)

Ali ended up in a sewer pipe, and Bob was not too happy either. :p

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
They were stuck in the sewer as a car was parked on top of the manhole, so they had to go find a way out.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
A dark figure appeared, remained motionless, in a pitch black tunnel.

deathball619

Reaction score
As the dark figure approached, Ali had an urge to use the toilet. Panicking he pulled his pants down and covered the dark figure with his own home-made fertiliser. The dark figure then ran than the other end of the sewer.

themcman1

Reaction score
Where there was a door. It was a mysterious door, and it turned out to be a wall shaped like a door.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The monster ran into the wall and formed a huge earthquake.

bigtree

Reaction score
Argh!

Smith6612 got extremely angry and turned into the cloverfield monster.

deathball619

Reaction score
The cloverfield monster couldn't control his anger and started advancing towards Ali until he heard a Ping from his broken computer. He took a look at the moniter and somebody had Pinged him on IRC and was waiting for a Pong. Smith6612 turned back into himself while Ali and bob snuck out.

Last edited:

fempower

Reaction score
Mothra thought the cloverfield monster was a wimp so he soared in to do battle. People ran screaming everywhere and talked with their lips out of sync.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
A giant sentry gun started to move into the city and it began destroying everything in it's path.

tridge

Reaction score
bursting the helicopters into flames forcing crash landings into...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
the water. The Sentry gun started shooting at the city when a massive spy came by and sapped it :biggrin:. The engineer came by and killed the sapper, and the gun began shooting the city again :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The engineer set up a new gun while he was being shot by the puny helicopters which did no damage to him. He was sitting by his dispenser so he was able to build a level 3 sentry again and start destroying stuff again :p