Letter to Santa

satbir

Reaction score
Consider yourself a child of 7 years and write a letter to Santa...

Jesse

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

My wish this christmas is to have a domain on x10hosting for free.

Haha, Quite funny :D.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Dear Santa

All I want for Christmas is a computer capable of handling Vista.

The end. :biggrin:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I got this one, woo!

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is that all the x10Hosting members (mostly the rude ones) to be patient and polite to all of our staff members.

Last edited by a moderator:

IonCannon218

Reaction score
Dear Santa,
I would like a brand-new laptop for Christmas.

Merry Christmas, bnex10

-that will never happen... lol

Jesse

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is that all the x10Hosting members (mostly the rude ones) to be patient and polite to all of our staff members.

Brandon, that's a nice christmas wish, haha :). Don't worry im not rude :p.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I'm rude =/ See?: I HATE STAFF ARGH!!!

I'm so rude ^^ Santa will come shoot me now and make Brandon's wish come true.

I wish for my own place so I can move out of my current house. I hate my family >.<

~~B3N

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There are way worse members than you!

jsobeck

Reaction score
Dear Santa,
I still want that Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier. And the full rig to go with it would be nice.

naresh

Reaction score
dear Santa,
please make Peace in the world and give food to everyone as millions of children not have access to one time meal,
love you.

Jesse

Reaction score
dear Santa,
please make Peace in the world and give food to everyone as millions of children not have access to one time meal,
love you.

That's a nice letter to santa.

Dan

Reaction score
Dear Santa,
I would like for Christmas everything I asked for previous years but didn't get!!
from Dannad500
P.S. I live on the X10hosting forums which doesn't have a chimney so you'll have to find another entrance!

satbir

Reaction score
Santa - you have to create a id if you want to post in forums, use my referral id so that I get some credits :)

satbir

Reaction score
Re: Letter to Santa (Santa's reply)

Santa's Reply to every one:

Hi Everyone,

I really appreciate that you all have taken so much pain to write all those letters to me.

Though because of clogging on email network, I could not get your email in time to deliver your gifts however I ensure that you all get your gifts by next Christmas. I understand that some of you will say these gift will get outdated by next Christmas because of speed with electronic gadget are going out of fashion or get outdate because of tech advancement. In fact that is my problem also as earlier I used to give a gift to someone they used to use the same for some years whereas now-a-days I get a fresh request every year. In fact this year I had hard time as some of the people wanted me take my old gifts back as they do not have space to keep those as also they are unable to dispose of because of stricter environmental regulations.

Considering all these I have changed the format of gifting.

Now onwards, I will advise all of you how to get the gifts instead of delivering those through Chimneys and all as that is getting cumbersome as most of the people are using LPG cooking and Chimneys are difficult to find also in this flat system it is very confusing to deliver through this.

So here is answer to all your gift request. Make a New Year resolution to earn your gift i.e. you will do something so that you earn enough to purchase that gift yourself. You will ask what is my contribution then. I will ensure that atleast 25 to 50% of the cost is borne by me. I will deliver this portion in form of Christmas discount available at most of the shop. So earn and purchase during Christmas and avail this discount provided by me.

All the Best and see you next Christmas.

Dan

Reaction score
Santa,
If you do that all the elves will be out of Business!! What will they do?
It's much better for everyone if you give the things to us for free!!

Dannad500