Lifting suspension and asking a forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

iampc_man98

Reaction score
I am aware that my account has been suspended for reason of an illegal movie(s) or something?What I do know is I uploaded a bunch of files from my PC to free up space and was not aware of what got uploaded. I will be more than happy to remove whatever does not belong on x10 ftp site. Also, I use x.10 for my web development class @ college, and this is where my professor grades my work and it is the end of the semester and I have uploaded all my class work for review to my x.10 website and If my professor can not review my final work, I will FAIL my class.Please, I need to have suspension lifted and I will remove all files from my ftp, because I believe that is what's being referred too?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Illegal movies and file hosting are two zero tolerance violations of TOS. Your account is permanently suspended.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
The space provided here is specifically stated in the terms of service as only for sites and the files related to those sites and nothing more. Therefore, uploading any file to 'free up space' is a breach of the terms of service regardless of its type and has a consequence of a permanent suspension. Also, you can't miss that you're uploading movie files as on any connection they will take a fairly long time to get there.
As for your class work, all web work should be done on your local machine and then synced to the server; this means that you have a full backup of the latest version of your site in case the server crashes or, in this case, you get suspended. Your lack of ability to take responsibility for your own backups is not our problem and perhaps you should have considered the consequences on your class work of uploading those files prior to doing it. Unless any admin is feeling particularly generous, I don't think you will be given any backup of your files.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add to the last comment lemon-tree put on, I just did a quick dig-through to confirm the violation.

Not only did I confirm it, but unless you're gunna explain to me how you have a Norton Ghost CORPORATE DOS ISO on here legally, you'll find I've added "warez" to your list of ZT permanent suspension reasons. I can guarantee that because of the illegal files, there's no getting unsuspended here.

Edit: The files were nuked shortly after this post as well to reclaim lost disk space from the warez.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.